Monday, March 26, 2012

Pre execute Failure on Look up task

Hi,

I have an OLE DB Source. The output of OLEDB source is connected to a look up task. The output of the lookup task goes into OLE DB Destination. When executed..

I am getting this error:

DTS.Pipeline: component "Lookup" (2834) failed the pre-execute phase and returned error code 0x8007000E.

Any idea why pre-execute phase failure occurs?

TIN,
Anand

0x8007000E is out of memory error. How big is the reference table? Is Lookup running in Full Cache mode? Can you try running it in Partial Cache mode?|||Hi,

You are probably right. I have a data flow task before this specific task which contains 15 Look Up Tasks. I am presuming that memory is not released when needed.

The reference table is very small. It contains around 220 records.

Also, I have 2 GB memory available on this machine.

-Anandsql

No comments:

Post a Comment