Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Predefined reports for Perfmon data

I have perfmon data collected in a sql database and now i would like to
display the data captured in the form of report.. But I dont really know how
to go about it ? Is there a pack or set of reports that are out there that I
could use and just plug it to the perfmon collection database ?
Thankshi there
you may want to check out this link - scroll down the page - hopefully
something may help you.
http://sqlblog.com/blogs/andrew_kelly/
Jewel
"Hassan" wrote:
> I have perfmon data collected in a sql database and now i would like to
> display the data captured in the form of report.. But I dont really know how
> to go about it ? Is there a pack or set of reports that are out there that I
> could use and just plug it to the perfmon collection database ?
> Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment