Friday, March 30, 2012

Prediction Query for a "weighted" clustering model

I have a question about writing a prediction query against a clustering model that has the same column added more than once.

Per Jamie, I can accomplish some crude weighting by adding a column to my model multiple times. See this post for an explnation... Now that I have that worked out, I was wondering how my DM query would look? If I have Input_A1, Input_A2 , & Input_A3 all being source from the same column in my structure do I have to reference all three when writing my prediction query?

to be most theoretically accurate, yes, however, I would check to see how the results change for your particular model as you change inputs. If you don't have any missing data, it may not make a significant difference.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment