Monday, February 20, 2012

Position List at bottom of last page.

I have a report that can run 1 to x number of pages. I need to be able to put
list at the bottom of the last page. This list will need to include
disclaimer message in a text box plus several fields from my data source also
in text boxes. I've tried several different ways to do this, my last being
putting it in the footer of the detail table and using padding of an empty
text box in a footer row above the last footer based on total records and how
may I get on a page. This comes close but still does not place this
information at the very bottom all the time.
Access and Crystal Reports have a report footer to accomplish this but, I'm
not seeing anything close in Reporting Services.
Anybody have any thoughts?
Thanks JoeHi Jeo,
Reporting Services has page footer, but this appers on each page of the
report. My idea would be to use this page footer and add the content you want
to show in the page footer(in a tex box in your case) and then set textbox's
visibility:hidden property based on the page number.
An expression in the Hidden property of the textbox would be:
=( Globals!PageNumber <> Globals!TotalPages)
This is obviously a work around. If you have more than one piece of
information to show in the page footer, I suggest you to use a rectangle as a
place holder and add the text boxes to it for the different information you
want to show and then assign the hidden property to the rectangle.
Hope this solves your purpose.
"Joe Kurtz" wrote:
> I have a report that can run 1 to x number of pages. I need to be able to put
> list at the bottom of the last page. This list will need to include
> disclaimer message in a text box plus several fields from my data source also
> in text boxes. I've tried several different ways to do this, my last being
> putting it in the footer of the detail table and using padding of an empty
> text box in a footer row above the last footer based on total records and how
> may I get on a page. This comes close but still does not place this
> information at the very bottom all the time.
> Access and Crystal Reports have a report footer to accomplish this but, I'm
> not seeing anything close in Reporting Services.
> Anybody have any thoughts?
> Thanks Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment