Monday, February 20, 2012

Position opening : Web Database Programmer (Part-time temp)

I am a small business entrepreneur, and interested in
developing my own web site.
I am currently looking for a Database Programmer, who
has the skill set of MySQL , PHP running on a Linux AS
Platform.

Time is essence for this project. The front-end has
been built properly even though has not been launched
yet, we need the back- end to be done with in 3 weeks.

If you are interested in helping us to build the
back-end

Pls email to me at hhconsultinginc@.yahoo.com with your working experience or Resume.

Let me know if you have any question.

LarryWhere in Jersey?

And to build the front end then build then backened is ah...backwards...

What is the app meant to do?

Did you build an ER logical model?

Any Business flow models?

Data Models?

who is and how big is the User community?

No comments:

Post a Comment